disability (plural disabilities)
- State of being disabled; deprivation or want of ability; absence of competent physical, intellectual, or moral power, means, fitness, and the like.
- Grossest faults, or disabilities to perform what was covenanted. -Milton.
- Chatham refused to see him, pleading his disability. -Bancroft.
- Want of legal qualification to do a thing; legal incapacity or incompetency.
- The disabilities of idiocy, infancy, and coverture. -Abbott.
10 letters in word "disability": A B D I I I L S T Y.
No anagrams for disability found in this word list.